Wednesday, March 15, 2017

You'er Kind Of A Big Deal



Hi peeps! How's thing going? I am back today with a card for SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge # 29. Basically, every month we provide you with a sketch and a color combo or inspiration pic. You can create a project based on the sketch or the inspiration pic, or both!

For my card, I just stick to the sketch. Just not quite feeling the purple or playing with flowers today. ;) Instead, I am playing with this big guy!




I think he's kind of adorable with his big mustache! Hah! I hope you will join us and play along. To check out all the challenge detail and to enter your project, please go HERE. Thanks for swinging by by & treat yourself kindly, cause you're kind of a big deal!!

3 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Such a cute card :)

Fikreta said...

great card

Celeste Goff said...

Awesome card! Love your take on the inspiration photo!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...