Sunday, March 19, 2017

XOXO

Hi peeps. How's your weekend? Mine was busy with working around the house. We re-painted our closet and fix and touch up various stuff. Let's just say my arms feel like jello now.

For today, I want to share  this card that I made a while ago. Just haven't got a chance to post it here. So, today is the day. Hah!




These cats are from Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda set. They sure are fun to color. On 3 of the cats I added the letter I, a heart and the word you. Hidden message that's hopefully not too hidden. :)

That's all from me. Thank you for stopping by here. Cheers...

5 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

So cute!!! And I love the hidden message! Such a clever idea!

Migdalia said...

Super cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

super cute :) love it!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Fikreta said...

love this!
super cute!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...