Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wishing You Good Luck



Hi peeps! Can you believe we're already in March? Darn... I feel like we just celebrated New Year's day. Well, with new month, that means time for new challenge from The Ton Stamps. With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, our theme for this month is all about luck. Luck of the Irish they say. :)

Without further delay, here's my card for this challenge theme:


The Ton supplies: Floral Border Cling Background stamp & dies, Lucky Tulip,
Beautiful Butterflies 3, Frozen Berries Couture Mix, Pink Champagne Couture Mix,
Fairy Pink Sparkling Clear Sequin, Pixie Pink Sparkling Clear Sequin,
Aquamarine Seed Beads, Kamikaze Seed Beads

Is my card screaming spring or what?? I just love this color combination and it inspire me to use the seed beads & sequins in the springy colors. I made this good luck shaker card with a very specific friend in mind. I hope she'll love this card.

So, what are you waiting for? Will you play along? Need more inspiration, we have that, too. Simply go to The Ton Challenge Blog (this is also where you can enter your card). You'll have plenty of time to play along & you can enter more than just 1 card. Can't wait to see your creations!

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful shaker card Vera!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...