Friday, March 10, 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop


Hi peeps and welcome to SugarPea Designs Sweet2 Repeat blog hop. Hopefully, by now you have some of the new releases from SugarPea on your hand to play with. In case you still debating on what to  get or simply need more inspiration, the team are back today with some fun projects to inspire you.

For my card, of course, I have to go with the cute cheeky  monkey from Chunky Monkey set. I mean, come on... they're like the cutest monkey in town, in my opinion. ;)




I love the way the balloons turned out. I have to admit that I actually messed it up and have to re-do it. I already add the glaze and waiting for it to dry, when I got distracted and without thinking just placed my phone down on top of it. Came back to my desk later and when I saw where the phone is I was like... oh no,no, no....

Sure enough, my phone case stuck to the balloons and I had to re-do 2 of the 3 balloons. I am just glad I didn't mess up the whole card as I was doing this card last minute and re-doing the whole card is out of the question.

Now, how would you like to win a gift certificate to the store? Simply leave  a comment on all the DT blog and a random winner will be picked to win a $20 gc.



Well peeps, that's all from me today. Hope you enjoy the hop & here's a complete list of the hop participants:

you are here -->> Vera Yates <-- you are here

27 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is adorable!

craftymom205 said...

So cute.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Adorable card. Love how you added the highlights on the balloons:)

Judy said...

all I could think of was see, speak and see no evil monkeys...love this happy card

Dawn said...

The monkeys are just too cute ... love them. This came out great!!

Dawn

Unknown said...

The chunky monkey set is just adorable. Your card is just sweet.

Elise Smith said...

Adorable! I love the pop of plaid and the bright balloons :)

Unknown said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!!! Love these little monkeys :)

Deeps said...

This card is wonderful with the balloons and monkeys.

Tasha J said...

This card a so adorable!!! Love the monkey and balloon images; perfect birthday card! Tfs!

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet!

Sue D said...

So cute with the monkeys and colorful balloons.

Hannah said...

I just love the balloons!!!!

McStamper said...

Love your fun card idea. Awesome coloring.

Lisa Lara said...

What an absolute cutie card Vera!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so adorable! Cute monkeys, too. I love
the colors you chose.

BeverlyBL said...

Love the balloon highlights and the whole card is so very cute. Hope you got the stuff cleaned off of your phone😳

Maria said...

What a sweet card with the darling monkeys!!

Celeste Goff said...

Beyond adorable! Those little monkeys are too sweet!

Mary Holshouser said...

cute card.
Love the row of monkeys with their
balloons.
thanks for sharing.

Kentucky Daisy said...

These darling monkeys make me smile! I love how you've used them in this design!

Heather said...

These monkeys ARE the cutest guys in town! And I love your balloons! Glad you were able to salvage (or re-make) them after the phone incident. : )

Denise Bryant said...

Love the way the balloons turned out! I have been known to smear something by 'testing' it to see if it's dry! The monkeys are adorable!

Kjudy1 said...

I love your balloons with the monkeys too! I had to laugh about your phone misplace, as I've done things similar to that as well! LOL The whole card is adorable.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the balloons on here!

Serendipidade de Papel said...

Those monkeys are lovely!

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute trio of monkeys and their colourful balloons.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...