Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hello Friend

Hi peeps. Just popping in for a super quick post to share this card. During our crafting  together, Therese Schaefer, kindly letting me play with this awesome Enveloper Little Birdie Stamp set from Waffler Flowers. Come to think of it, I think this is my first time of playing with this brand. This design simply speaks to me & they're super fun to color.




I finished the card with sentiment from Mama Elephant Sunday Sentiments set.

And.... that's it from me. Told you it's super short. :) Hope you all have a fab day!




6 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Gorgeous card :) love the pretty and arty images

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! The sweet image looks great with the sweet sentiments too, Jo x

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Vera!

Bunny said...

Great image and coloring.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...