Saturday, March 11, 2017

Floral Hello

Hi peeps. It's pretty rare nowadays where I have the time to play with any challenge. Most of my post lately are always design team related. However, I've been itchy to play with this beautiful Concord and 9th Hello Lovely set. Then,I saw their current Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge, to case a designer. Well, that's just the inspiration I needed. :)

I case Melissa Bickford's card HERE. I love her bright colors and use the layout of the card as my inspiration and made this hello card.




As always, I am a fan of shimmer. So, of course, I covered the flowers with Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker. Here's a close up look of the card that show the pretty shimmer (you can click on the pic to see it in larger scale).




Well peeps, that's all from me. Lots of work around the house waiting. See you all later and have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Tami said...

Love your work so much!! Beautiful card :)

Celeste Goff said...

This is beyond gorgeous Vera! Beautifully done!

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! Beautiful card!!!!

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

such a pretty card :)

Lindsey said...

This is stunning! What a gorgeous take on Melissa's card! You colored this beautifully, and I love the added shimmer, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Susan F. said...

That is a beautiful card Vera!

Lisa said...

Oh! This is just beautiful. The coloring, the design, everything. You did Melissa proud. :) Thank you for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9.

Melissa said...

Vera, this is stunning! Those colors together make me swoon. I'm so flattered that you chose to CASE my card. Thank you for joining us in the WCMC9 challenge.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so pretty, Vera! Congratulations on your HM win!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...