Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Particularly Amazing

So, this past Sunday, to celebrate World Kindness Day, Jennifer McGuire and I host Caring Hearts Card Drive Blog Hop and all I can say is thank you!! I am humble and grateful for all your support. My email been flooded with question and people expressing interest to contribute.

As of today, I have roughly about 4000 cards on my end alone. I am estimating between all the collection place, we probably have about 7000 cards?? Last year we received over 22,000 cards, so I am hoping this year we'll receive just as much.

Also, if you know any nursing home that would love to receive these cards, please email me at: wirianta@hotmail.com. I will need to know the nursing home name and number of residents. We continuously adding home to our list. Or maybe you know an elderly that live by themselves, have no family? Let's spread kindness to as many places, to as many people, as possible.

Again, from the bottom of my heart: Thank you for being particularly amazing!



I am making this card for Simon Says Stamps Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge as they're an amazing, amazing company that always giving back to their community. 

That's it, I just want to pop in to say thank you and yes, you still have time to leave comment for the blog hop.  :) 

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

an adorable card, luv the background and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card Vera!

Padam raj said...

Hi,

I’m really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here

graphic design studio :- Creative, professional and efficient graphic design. Logo design, brochure design, window display and signages in Singapore.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...