Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Love You More Than Cupcakes

 Today, I want to share a card that I made purely just for fun. No challenges, no assignnet. Simply creating for the purpose of creating, playing with sweet image & coloring.

I have several cupcake stamps & dies, but I think this Sweet Tooth Tower stamp & dies set from Taylored Expressions is my favorite. The size is just perfect.




Such pretty rows of cupcakes, aren't they? I had so much fun coloring the cupcakes and the font combo on the sentiment... totally LOVE it! I am pretty happy with the way this card turned out.  And, it's fun playing simply for fun.

Oh, since yesterday was Chinese New Year, look at this sweet family pic my family sent me. I FaceTime with all of them and to hear my niece saying the New Year's greeting just made my day. Doesn't she looks so cute with her red Chinese dress?




To all my family and friends who celebrate it, I want to wish you all a very happy & prosperous Chinese New Year. May this Monkey Year brings you joy, prosperity & good luck!

2 comments:

Pam said...

So sweet. Who doesn't love ucpcakes?

Cindy C. said...

Super sweet card!! I'd like to wish you a Happy Lunar New Year too!!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...