Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wishing You Blessings

Hi peeps! I hope today finds you staying at home & getting ready for Thanksgiving. As for me, I still have to go in to work, at least half a day. Fun, right? Blah...

Anyway, we have new fun sketch to inspire your creativity.


And, here's my interpretation of the sketch. Instead of feather, I used this cuties to create a fun fall scene that's perfect for Thanksgiving.



Hope you'll play along. Check out the beautiful projects the team has created for this challenge, HERE. Can't wait to see your creations!




3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Loveliness! Jo x

Cindy C. said...

Very delightful take from the sketch!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love those mice! Such a cute take on the sketch!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...