Monday, November 23, 2015

SPD Color Challenge # 7


Hi peeps! Welcome to the last week of November. I am super happy for this week as it's short work week. Not that I have time to lounge around. This long weekend, will give me a chance to pack for Caring Hearts Card Drive. I mean, as of today there's over 3500 cards on our dining table!!

And, if you just send in your cards this week, don't worry, I will wait and keep an eye for your package. No cards go unused!! :)

Now, how about more holiday card inspiration? We have the latest color challenge from SugarPea Designs. Gorgeous colors to play with.




For my card, I definitely go with the lighter, brighter tone. And, I can't help but reaching out to this oldie but goodie Hot Diggity Dog set and combine it with the hat from the elf from Merry Makers. I just did partial stamping and stamped the hat right on the pup's head to turn this pup into Christmas pup! :)

I hope you will play along with us. Who knows, you could be the lucky one to win gift certificate to
the store. Thanks for swinging by here, peeps!

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...