Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Delivery

Popping in to share another Christmas card. This should be my last card for Caring Hearts Card Drive. Yep, I am not just collecting. I like to contribute as well. ;)

I made this card using the sweet Crafter's Companion Moonbeam Meadow Santa's Delivery.

Crafter's Companion supplies: Moonbeam Meadow Santa's Delivery, Spectrum Noir: CG3, CR7,
CR8, CR10, CT3, CT4, FS5, FS7, IB2, IG1, IG4, IG8, TN1, TN4, Ranger Distress ink: Tumble Glass

Pretty classic image. But, hey it's Christmas, I need to at least make 1 card with Santa's image, right?

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card and I love your coloring on this image!

Patti J said...

What an adorable creation! Someone is going to be so happy to find this in their mailbox this holiday season!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...