Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Warm Wishes & Sunny Smile

Yesterday afternoon, we had what I consider a nice summer afternoon. It's still hot, but not to OMG or WTH level. It was nice enough that I actually sat outside with the doggies for a bit and trying to capture good pictures of them. 

Yeah, I don't have enough pictures of my fur babies. Hah!

Anyway, I want to share this card that totally appropriate for summer. 




I've been way too obsess with the Birds of Paradise stamp lately, that I need to remind myself to play with other set. So, here comes the penguin to the rescue.

Meanwhile, on the Yates household, we're trying our hardest not to become a foster failure. Our current foster, Clyde is so adorable and every time I think of what hard time he might have faced on the street before, I can help loving on this boy. 




If you'rein Houston area and thinking of adopting a pug, please check out Pughearts Rescue of Houston. They're amazing rescue group that I am proud to support and be a part of.

Well, that's all from me today. See you all later!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Vera! Love that chevron background!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...