Thursday, June 25, 2015

Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Kitten

As I mentioned yesterday, this week Crafter's Companion is releasing 12 new sets from the Scruffy Cat series. There's several cute boys & girls set to celebrate the kiddos in your life.

Today, it's the girl turn & I am playing with Scruffy Little Kitten Lettie.

Crafter's Companion supplies: Scruffy Little Kitten: Lettie,
Sentiment from Sentiment set in Crafter's Companion Issue 6 Spring Edition,
Spectrum Noir: BT3, BT3, CG1, CG3, CT2, DG4, EB3, FS4,
HB2, IB1, IG1, IG2, OR1, PP3, TN1, TN2, TN3, Blender

This is such a fun image to color. And, you see how the scruffy kitten has matching flower on its collar? Seriously, this year, is the kitten year. I have made more cards featuring cats on my card than I ever did. Actually, come to think of it, before this year, I don't think I have any card that has cat on it. 

Well, just want to pop in with  this card, since I did promise to share more card from the latest Crafter's Companion new release. Thank you for stopping by here. :)

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...