Monday, April 13, 2015

Sweet Micey Gift Box

Usually when it comes to paper crafting I stick to mostly card making or scrapbooking. But, sometime I branched out and do 3D item. Like, today's project. Today I have a sweet gift card box holder to share with you.


Supplies: Crafter's Companion The Ultimate Tool, 
Moonbeam Meadow Hugs & KissesSpectrum Noir: IG1, 
IG2, IG4, CR6, TN1, TN2, TN3, LG5, LY1, CT3, CT4, BG1

I made the box using The Ultimate Tool from Crafter's Companion and decorate it with this sweet Moonbeam Meadow's image. Sweet & simple way to make gift card giving a bit more special.

This month, there'll be quite a few new images being released from Crafter's Companion and I'll be sharing my projects here. Stay tune and may your week starts off fabulously.

6 comments:

Arlene said...

So adorable and cute. Bright and feminine. Such soft colors = love it.

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute image, I love this!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable!

Shelly said...

Sooo sweet!

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Vera, that is so beautiful! The colours are so soft and pretty.

Kara Lynne said...

That is so adorable! What a great idea to decorate a box that way, I'll have to remember that!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...