Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Day As Special As You

Hi peeps. Today, I want to share this cute, lovey dovey card using the adorable image from Crafter's Companion.

Supplies: Crafter's Companion Moonbeam Meadow Hugs & Kisses
Spectrum Aqua: Tan, Dessert, Charcoal, Peach, Blossom, , Bud Green, Slate

For the soft coloring, I used Spectrum Aqua. Love using them to create soft watercolor look. What about you, have you tried Spectrum Aqua? Curious to see what you think about them. :)

Well, short one today, peeps. I have a mountain of work waiting. See you back here tomorrow. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Hubby get the memo and wear green today (he's part Irish) and apparently I didn't get the memo as I am wearing orange! That's okay, I still get kisses from my part Irish guy. ;) Hope you have great & safe celebration. :)

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

oh my goodness Vera this is so beautiful. Amazing coloring. Just as sweet as can be.

Shelly said...

Adorable! So soft and sweet!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the soft coloring you achieve with your Spectrum Aqua. I've never tried them, but I'm curious now!

Celeste Goff said...

So adorable! Love it! Love the soft, pretty color that the markers gave you.

Marci Collins said...

Vera, what a soft, beautiful card! I love your watercoloring and just went online and ordered the entire Spectrum Aqua marker collection because of YOU! So, so pretty - thanks for the inspiration!

Teresa Doyle said...

Wow, great work Vera. No, I haven't tried Spectrum markers yet. I would love to at some point, they aren't in the budget just yet. Hopefully soon. Your card is really lovely.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...