Monday, February 23, 2015

Cleaning Mode

Hi folks. Happy Monday. My Monday starts with dreary weather, but hey, I am not complaining. At least I am not snow in and freezing.I'll take gloomy over freezing. Hubby always joke that I won't survive living in Michigan (where he used to live) and I always say that's why I live in Texas and not in Michigan. :)

Yesterday,we actually have a pretty weather that we decided to treat the doggies by taking them to the dog park. They had a blast as lucky for us there were 3 super playful big puppies when we were there and a bunch of other dogs. The big puppies are so adorable, that now hubby thinks we should get a big dog as well. Hm... yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen, considering our yard size.

Anyway, besides entertaining the doggies, I did finished several cards. Lately, I am slowly getting back into watercoloring. Like this card I made for Purple Onion Designs.




I have lots of coloring practice to do. Whether it's watercoloring, marker or pencil coloring. And, considering the amount of assignments I have ahead of me, I don't think I will have any shortage of stuff to practice on. 

By the way, another thing that I am super excited about, I found this new Norwex, chemical free cleaning products. I know, who would have thought I could be excited over cleaning stuff! But, seriously, I am over the moon by the fact that I can clean well using a special cloth & water (no more gag inducing cleaning spray). I literally walk around my house trying to find more stuff to clean since my order came in.

If you have followed me for a while, you know I've been making my own cleaning stuff. But, this is so much easier and cleans really well. I am currently hosting an online Norwex party. If you'd like to check it out, you can click here: Vera's Norwex Online Party or I could send you the invitation through FB. If you join my FB party, you could also win freebies. So, leave me a comment here and let me know if you're interested. Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

I love the soft look of your watercoloring! I also love Norwex, and use it all the time (I don't need anything right now, but I hope it goes well for you).

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute.

Teresa Doyle said...

Hi Ling. I love your cards, it is so sweet. You did a great job water colouring it.
I too am a Norwex user! I have a rep in my neighbourhood and got stocked up last fall. I LOVE the cleaning paste. So much so I bought a second a second one just for my upstairs bathroom so I don't have to run up and down when ever I want to use it. The cleaning clothes are amazing. I hope you do well with it. Once you've used it, it pretty much sells itself!

Celeste Goff said...

What a precious card! I just love Purple Onion designs!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...