Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I Believe In Pink

Today we have a new challenge at Riley & Company. This time the theme is monochromatic pink in honor of breast cancer month.

And, I immediately thought of this quote by Audrey Hepburn, which is one of my favorite Riley & Company stamp.



I love this quote. I don't think this card need much embellishment. I just fussy cut a flower from a patterned paper and that's it. Keep it simple. :)

If you'd like to play along with the challenge please go to Riley & Company blog for details. Sorry for the su per short post. Work is keeping me running like crazy. Have a fab Tuesday!

1 comment:

Monica taylor said...

Beautiful. Perfect for our Monochrome challenge.
♥ Monica, DT Sister at Riley and Company

My Personal Blog-Taylormadecards4u

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...