Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wicked

Hi there crafty peeps. Today is my day at A Jillian Vance Design. I have a sweet & cute Halloween card to share there. Here's a sneak peek of my card. You can see the full card HERE. Check it out, will you.




Oh, and I want to do a quick shout out to my little brother, Jerry Aurum who is launching his latest photography book titled On White today with an exhibition and photography workshop! Really wish I could be there to celebrate him. But, he knows that I always cheering on him and so very proud of him.

This book took him 6 years to complete and I so cannot wait to see it. I already have 1 book reserved for me (Hah... the benefit of being his sister {wink}), but I guess I'll have to wait till someone come here before I get to see it in person. To Jerry, best of luck and may this book be a success just like the others. Love ya.....

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...