Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thinking Of You

Hi peeps. Today, I have a card to share that I made for i {heart} papers.
 
This time I do minimal stamping and let patterned paper be the focus. I use Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad. The flower is also from the same paper pad, I simply fussy cut it from one of the patterned paper.
 

The sentiment is from Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals set (my most used set ever!) and the enamel dot is from Doodlebug Bumblebee Sprinkles. I am so addicted to enamel dots. They are so fun to use.

Not much else to share at the moment. I've been working on submissions a lot, and then Monday night is definitely a non crafty night for the moment with The Voice going on. Tuesday also The Voice and Thursday Grey's Anatomy. Hah... I usually don't watch too much TV, but those 2 show is my  must watch. But, I might have to add Sunday night now, because of the new show Believe. It looks very interesting. Not totally hook on it, yet, but it has really good potential to be a favorite.

What's your must see shows? Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with a card that will for sure make you laugh (or at least I hope so). See you tomorrow....

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...