Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Partridge & HoliDeer

Today the release party from Some Odd Girl continue with the team showcasing HoliDeer and Partridge sets.

I actually made these cards before CHA as Kristy asked me if I could help out and make some simple card with step-by-step tutorial to be distribute to store owners as idea sheet. Of course I jumped at the chance. And the results are the two card here and the two from yesterday's post.

My favorite part of this deer card, besides the deer? The silk ribbon! They are from May Arts and I love using the silk ribbon to make double loop bows.


From green, we go to salmon red. Well, that's what I call it. It's not really red, not really pink, kind of in the middle. Again, with the holiday season, I figure people think of making quick card and even though Some Odd Girl images are gorgeous when they are colored, they are just as gorgeous without much coloring. Just like the Partridge on my card where I only colored the pear. I added some sequins for interest, so the card doesn't look blah. :)



So, what do you think of the 4 mini holiday sets? (You can see the other 2 sets on my post from the day before yesterday). Check out what my team mates has created for this new releases at Some Odd Girl blog.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...