Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chill

I am thankful that this summer has been pretty decent. It's hot, but not as crazy as last year. Yep, it's summer alright. But, we're only 4 months away from the holiday season. Yes, 4 months! Yikes... How time flies.

With that in mind, Some Odd Girl is releasing some new digi stamps to get you in the mood to start your holiday projects. One of the image is this super cute & sweet Polar Bear Cub.


Sigh... looking at him slurping that ice cream, makes me want some myself. ;)  It's been almost 100 degree Fahrenheit here almost every day this past month.

So, what do you think of this cutie cub? I don't know about you, but I love the way Kristie draw her critters. They always look so sweet & adorable. And me... love cuteness overload. Hah. Make sure you check out Some Odd Girl blog for more sample from my team mates. Hope you can find some chill time today. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

he is such a cutie! hope you got some ice cream!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so cute!! love the colours :)

Brenda said...

Aah, cutie pie Vera!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...