Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Birthday Owl

Hi peeps. After two days of showcasing holiday sets from Some Odd Girl clear releases, today I'm sharing a super cute & fun birthday owl! Meet Owl-Days.

 
When it comes to critters, I do think Some Odd Girl has some of the cutest & sweet critter sets out there. When I saw this owl, I was like awww.... cuteness. And I thought that topsy turvy birthday cake would make the perfect background for it. Gotta love my Silhouette.
 
I am also entering this card for MarkerPop challenge #28 anything goes.

So, what do you think of the owl? Adorable, right? Hope you like it as much as I do. Thank you for swinging by here. Cheers....

3 comments:

Andrea6760 said...

Vera, I love this card!! You know we both have the cute critter addiction, and this sweet owl is adorable!! I love how you made the background!! Fantastic work! *Hugs*

chillin with Quillin said...

cute card, love the owl !!!!
Paula

scrapperdiane said...

Very cute.love the card.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...