Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hey There Sweetie

Works been so stressful lately, that I was struggling a bit to create this week. But last night I basically forced myself to sit on my desk and just play. Sure enough, once I start playing with the stamps, I can feel some of my frustration and stress melt away.

I love Wplus9 Monday Mood Board challenge and use that as the inspiration to create this card for my i {heart} papers post.


Yes, I am still so in love with this set, which I am sure by now you know that the gorgeous flowers come from Wplus9 Fresh Floral Cuts with the matching Fresh Floral Die

I almost went with a white card base, but ended up stepping out of my comfort zone and used  my purple cardstock. I find purple a hard color to work with, what about you? Do you love working with purple or no? Or is there any particular color that you find challenging to work with? Please share your thought.

Thank you so much for stopping by here and I hope your Thursday is a wonderful one. Cheers.....

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Rachel said...

purple is definitely a challenge for me. i love it on your card! hope the rest of the week is stress free :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Shelly said...

Ohhhh, so pretty!! Love! :)

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Vera! I do have a very hard time working with purple as well...which is why I used it in the mood board. ;o) Thanks for playing along with us!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...