Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just Because Gnome Said So

Hmm.. it's already Wednesday? And almost half of March has gone? 

Sharing another gnome card, this time from There She Goes Stamps. I have this card up on their blog last week, but I love this li'l fella very much, I thought he deserves to get an acknowledgement here as well. :)


And, another li'l person that I love is my li'l niece, Shakira. I love this picture below of her dad introducing her to nature. :) My brother and his wife both love nature and hoping she will share that love. 


I love seeing their bond. And... her chubby cheek & serene look... melt my heart. <3

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your gnomie card and really love the sweet pic!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!! Not to mention, the picture, too! :)

sweetscrappingma said...

like the feathers

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...