Thursday, January 17, 2013

Glittery Chandelier

Hi peeps. I was going to get all creative last night, till I remember that Thursday is my TV night. I usually skip watching TV, except Thursday. I love Grey's Anatomy & Scandal. They're my favorite shows, so instead of playing with papers, I browse bunch of catalogs & making my wish list, & watching the show.

I do have a card that I want to share, though. This card was published on Paper Crafts Creative Die Cutting.  And, I kind of proud of this card, since I think it's slightly different than my usual style. It's CAS, but it's elegant, not cutesy. And look, it's non-white background. ;)


And, I love that I get to use my American Crafts POW glitter paper that I've been hoarding. Best glitter paper out there. It's glittery but smooth. It works really well with Silhouette. Cut like butter. L.O.V.E it!

There are actually 3 layers on this chandelier for a 3-D effect. Thank goodness for super tiny pop-dots. 

Now, I've been wanting to step up my game a bit. My goal for this year is to get get out of my comfort zone more. Many of you have followed my blog for a while and you know my style. What do you want to see me try? Give me a challenge that's related to paper crafting (cause I would not take bungee jumping challenge, in case you think to suggest that... hah...).

Looking forward to reading your suggestion. Have a fabby Friday.

4 comments:

Taheerah said...

I love this so much Vera! So clean and classic, so elegant, but most of all - so glittery!!

Jamie said...

This is so pretty:)

Loly Borda said...

So classy! Love this card. Those are my fave shows too for Thursdays and Downton Abbey on Sundays. TFS

~amy~ said...

G O R G E O U S

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...