Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Carta Bella Collection at Two Peas

Hi all. Quick post to let you know that the new Carta Bella collection is now available at Two Peas In A Bucket. In case you didn't know, I am an affiliate for Two Peas In A Bucket. I hope you will consider to shop at Two Peas through me. All you need to do is click on the badge below or the Two Peas badge on my right side bar and it will take you to Two Peas.


Here's the code for free shipping for any order over $50.
  • Code for August is: H3QJ4R
  • Code for September is: 8VTFE2
And, from now till August 31, they have Back To School sale going on. Might want to take advantage of the sale. Happy shopping. :)

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...