Wednesday, April 11, 2012

May Arts Post

This week, May Arts is teaming up with Creative Imaginations and on Monday, I shared three cards on May Arts blog. You can see my complete post HERE. And, here's a look at one of the card.


I am not usually into vintage look stuff, but I think slowly it starts to grow on me. Especially when you get to play with patterned paper as beautiful as the ones on this Creative Imagination Iron Orchid Design Devotion collection.

Please check out May Arts blog for the other 2 matching cards that I made and there's giveaway every day at May Arts every day this week. So , check them out and make sure you check out the current post so you can enter the giveaway. :)

7 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow, what a lovely vintage style card! Love the DP, colors and pretty butterfly. Hugs, Hanneke

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty dearie!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous card!!!!
Paula

Anita Rex said...

Oh Vera this is beautiful! And I can see why this paper is making vintage grow on you!

Wee Von said...

Love the colors on this card and the paper is beautiful.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the papers and that ribbon:)

Ren-Yi said...

This is very adorable, Vera. I love the this sweet image.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...