Thursday, February 16, 2012

SP & Company Spring Bunny

Hi everyone! Quick post for today. Hope this goes up as scheduled as I am still in Indonesia. Today, I am heading to Jakarta from Bali to spend a couple weeks with my mom.

I am ready for some down time. With the wedding's done, now I can breathe a bit before heading home to a pile of work. LOL, kind of hard to enjoy a vacation when you know work waiting for you. But, I plan on enjoying my time with my mom.

Today's card is using the February release from Sp& Company called Spring Bunny. 


I used to have bunnies and I was born under the rabbit sign, so bunny have a special spot in my heart. :)

For more inspiration using Sp & Company stamp, please check out their blog HERE. Thank you all so much for stopping by here and have a great Friday.

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness dearie!!! Hope all is well and I hope you had tons of fun at your Brother's Wedding!!!! Yay!!!

Aimes said...

Soooooooooooooo cute! I hope you had a fabulous time at your Brother's Wedding :D
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Super sweet! Love this!
Hope you enjoyed your trip, hugs, Karin

Elizabeth Allan said...

Adorable Vera! Enjoy your time with your mother....

Brenda said...

That bunny is simply too sweet Vera and I love that grass! Have a wonderful time with your Mom!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...