Monday, February 20, 2012

Moxie Fabber of The Week

Yep... yep... I am on Moxie Fab World!! I was so stunned when Cath sent me the invitation to be featured as moxie Fabber of The Week. I had never won any of Moxie Fab challenge (until this past week) and as much as I want to, I wasn't always able to join the challenge.

I was very surprised when I received the email and beyond thrilled. Yeah... I was like acckkkk!!! Super excited. Did the squeal, the happy dance, the whole nine yards. :)

At this moment, I am still enjoying my time with my family in Jakarta. Savoring every moment. But, I want to pop in real quick to share this happy news. Please check out Moxie Fab World. Thank you for letting me sharing this moxie fab news!!

Hugs from Jakarta.

14 comments:

Barb said...

WOO, HOO!! So thrilled for you, Vera! Your interview was wonderful and I love the cards you shared! Big, huge congrats to you!! Enjoy your week in the spotlight! :)

Jenny said...

Congrats!

Chari Moss said...

Congrats Vera! And So well deserved!

Laura said...

Congratulations! Your question & answer was so interesting and heartfelt -- I look forward to checking out some of the people you mentioned as inspirations.

Kryssi said...

Congrats! :)

~amy~ said...

super ginormous congrats Vera!

Deirdre said...

Love all the photos you are posting of your brother's wedding. Looks like you are having an absolute blast spending time with all your family.

Congrats on being featured as Moxie Fabber - so delighted for you. Hugs, Dee

Trinh said...

Hello, Ms. Moxie Fab! I was SO excited when I saw your smiling face on the Moxie Fab blog. You deserve this & so much more! Congrats, my friend!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOOOORAY! I saw you over there--what a great interview!!! You are totally MOXIE FAB:)

Jenny said...

YAY! congrats my friend!! xo

Brenda said...

Huge Congrats on being featured Vera! It says a lot about your talent!

Carolyn King said...

Huge Congrats Vera!!! Great choice for sure!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Congratulations on being chosen as the Moxie Fabber of the week! That Cath sure picks the best!

Alice said...

wow! cangrats, Vera! so well deserved!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...