Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moxie Fab Hello from Bali

Hi my lovely peeps! I just want to say a quick hi from Bali, Indonesia where I am attending my li'l brother's wedding. All I can say, it's the most beautiful and most memorable, awesome wedding, ever!!

Part of the whole wedding that I treasure the most besides getting a new sister, is getting to know my cousins! One I haven't seen over 2 decades and some I met for the first times. Our family so scattered all over the world, so it's beyond awesome to finally meet them!

Here's a pic of my new SIL, my brother, my cousin Julia, me & my cousin Teri who lives in Gold Coast, Australia.



I will share plenty of pictures soon.

Meanwhile, I also want to quickly share this happy news that I won Moxie Fab World Cutting Tool challenge. See the card and the announcement HERE. I am so excited for this as this is my first Moxie Fab winning. Yay!!

That's all the update for now. More coming soon!!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats on the Moxie Fab win, Vera! So glad to hear you are enjoying all that wonderful family time! Hugs! :)

~amy~ said...

Congrats Vera and have a FAB vacation!!!

Trinh said...

Hi Vera! I was so happy & excited when I saw your adorable card on the MF blog this morning. Enjoy your time with your family; can't wait to see more pics!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on your win, Vera! Your family photos are precious! Enjoy!

Brenda said...

Congrats on your win Vera! I love seeing how much your family means to you! I am so glad to be rejoining mine soon!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...