Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lily Pad Guest Designer

Hi all. Just a quick note to let you know that I am the guest designer at Lily Pad today! And... if you scroll down after the interview, you might see another announcement there. :) I am thrilled to be joining these ladies whose most of them been my supporter when I first started blogging.

I am sharing 3 cards complete with instruction there and here's a look at one of my card that I share on Lily Pad.


Please check them out at Lily Pad. I am busy packing and getting ready. One more day before my trip!! Can't wait to see my mom and my brothers and their beautiful other halves.

7 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Congratulations Vera!!

Annette Allen said...

congratulations Vera...

Nancy K said...

Loved seeing you featured at the Lily Pad, Vera and I'm so thrilled to be you'll be joining us too! Enjoy your trip; I'm praying you'll have a wonderful time at the wedding and spending time with your family. Meeting you at CHA was a highlight for me, you are even more sweet than I thought you would be. Hugs, sweet friend.

Chari Moss said...

OH I scrolled and I SAW! Congratulations Vera!!!! :) Much deserved! Have a safe and fun trip, come back to use safely!!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so pretty! congrats on being featured at the Lily Pad, love that blog!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

wow!! this is a very creative and super adorable card. looove this so much. Congrats on being Guest Design at lilypad !

Brenda said...

Congrats on your Lily Pad spot Vera! I love this sweet bird on a swing!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...