Monday, February 6, 2012

Lawnscaping Inspiration Challenge





I am back for a second post for today. If you're looking for Some Odd Girl new release, please scroll down.

Time for a new Lawnscaping challenge #27. By the way, have you seen all the new Lawn Fawn stamps that coming out? Love, love, love them. Quite a few of them on my wishlist. Anyway, our new challenge is to create a project inspired by the above picture.

All those red and heart inspired me to create a loved dovey card. I gave this card to hubby already. I love toast, so I told hubby I love him like I love toast. LOL. And hubby often makes me awesome breakfast, so this image is just perfect.

You have 2 weeks to enter the challenge and for more inspiration please check out what the DT gals created at Lawnscaping. I am also entering this card for Moxie Fab cutting & trimming challenge since I did lots of cutting for this card (I fussy cut the the tray & toasts and use paper trimmer for the border strips). Hope you will play along with us. 

7 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Absolutely adorable Vera! Magnificent shading!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOW cute! This is the most adorable little card EVER! LOVE that bow tie on the toast--CUTE:)

chillin with Quillin said...

how cute !!!!!
Paula

Chari Moss said...

Okay, this is too cute! I love the bowtie on the toast!

Annette Allen said...

this is just too cute...love that little toast..

Kelly said...

so so CUTE! Love the subtle colors on their little faces!

Nancy K said...

this is too sweet, Vera! i love how you colored this cute images!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...