Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brella Fairy

Back on Thanksgiving day, my stylish niece Maddy, expertly added a turquoise feather to my hair. Secretly, I always wanted to add wild colors to my hair. I know, I know... as goody, goody as I am, I do have a bit of wildness, you know. LOL, very, very little bit. And, the turquoise feather was a fun way to add color to  my hair without actually coloring it turquoise (and she put it so well, that no one at the office ever know I had it).

Why do we talk about hair? Because, yesterday I went with blue hair for my fairy and today... I go with hot pink! :) Please welcome Brella Fairy to Some Odd Girl collection.


So, what do you think of the fairy collection so far? If you need more incentive or more samples, then check out what the DT gals created for Brella Fairy at Some Odd Girl blog.

Only 2 more days before I am flying out to Bali for my brother's wedding!! I will stay in Bali for a week, then off to Jakarta to spend more time with my mom and visiting friends and family. I better get busy and get things ready!! Thanks so much for stopping by here. :)



7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

She is so beautiful...I LOVE it

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is so bright and happy Vera!! Lovely!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Faye said...

(Sigh.) Your colouring is awesome! xx

Miss Amber said...

I really, really love your coloring Vera! Gorgeous card!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Very beautiful card, Vera :) beautiful coloring too.

You're coming to Indonesia! wow!! but to Jakarta.. its too far from me :(

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very cute Vera! I love that you colored the hair pink!

Brenda said...

Oh I love it Vera! It's so fun to do something unexpected!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...