Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some Odd Girl Gwen

Hi  peeps! Today, I have a couple cads to share showing the two new Gwen sets from Some Odd Girl. I know, everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas, but it's nice to take a break from making Christmas cards. You don't want your mojo to get bored and take a hike and abandon you, right? 

And with chilly weather, I think some cute images are in order to warm the heart. ;) All the sets release this week are all about Valentine. But, you could definitely use all the images for any occasions. That's why I love Some Odd Girl stamps. Pretty much almost all of them can be used for any occasion cards.

First up is Romantic Gwen. I know I want this stamp the moment I saw it. Here expression is just too sweet. Both sets measure  3" x 4" and comes with Gwen image & 3 sentiments. 


Next is Crushin Gwen. That heart with the "u" comes with the set. I thought the design is pretty cool. And the arrow... hm... would be fun to use to make your own background background.



You can check out Some Odd Girl blog to see more fabulous samples by the DT gals. I'm just so lucky to be part of this amazing DT. Some of the girls are just simply a coloring master. I continuously leaning something new just from seeing their works. My coloring skill is definitely getting better because of them. 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all have a great Wednesday.

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Very cute cards - love those SOG images....

melania deasy said...

Sooo cute Vera...love both cards, your coloring is fantastic!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute creations!!!

Annette Allen said...

so cute...I love these cute images...

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful coloring -- cute card!!

I look forward to working with you over the next year!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! These are beautiful--but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that second card! LOVE the brown with the white and pop of red!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...