Monday, December 26, 2011

Love Inspiration Challenge

I am late, I am late, I am late! Yikes.... I am  totally spaced out and forgot to blog for Some Odd Girl Love Inspiration challenge. So sorry. This month has been such a crazy & busy month that I forgot things constantly.

The challenge at Some Odd Girl is to create a project inspired by this pic:


I just love the little hearts and re-create it using Echo Park hybrid collection. And here's my card using Romantic Gwen.


I am loving Romantic Gwen at this moment. She's just so sweet! I hope you will join us on this fun challenge. :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

I saw your cute cards on the Silhouette Machine Flickr group. Thanks for sharing them.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute card! LOVE the design--and those papers!! I love those arrows!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...