Monday, November 21, 2011

Lawnscaping


Wow, I haven't watch American Music Awards for the past few years. But, I'm glad I get to watch it this year. They had pretty good line up and I actually enjoy almost all of the performance, with just a couple exception. This year, the women's nominations are strong and I love it. Lots of fun music that makes me want to dance. :)

Anyway, I have a new card to share with you for Lawnscaping new photo inspiration challenge. Have I ever told you that I found making fall cards is not my strong suit. I love fall colors in nature, but for cards, not so  much. I couldn't come up with fall related card, so I focus on the color from the pic and use that as my base to create thank you card.


For the spray mist, I used Studio Calico Mr. Huey's. And just by luck, the concentrated part of the spray is right where I want to put the doggy. I think it works well for this card. :)

I hope you will join us on this fun challenge and you can get more inspiration from the DT at Lawnscaping. Hope your week starts off great.

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww I so love this card...what a cute stamp...

Laurel Beard said...

So cute. Love that spray! Love it..... Super cute card!

Judy1223 said...

Such a sweet card...I love your use of spray mist!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How cute is that little pup in front of the fence border punch!?? LOVE him!!! Great misting--beautiful card all around:)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...