Monday, September 12, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Garden Glory

I spent my whole Sunday catching up on blogs, projects, laundry, etc. I had about 1000+ post to read on my google reader. Now, down to about 800 something.

However, I had to stop my blog reading the moment I saw this Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Garden Glory



I love the color on this pic. The green pattern on the chair and especially that flower on the pillow.... love! I just had to play, even though I have tons of things on my to do list. Nothing like working under pressure, right?

Here's my card inspired by the pic.


As many of you know, I love the CAS style, so to keep the card clean looking, I used this dots border instead of fancier border like in the chair. And, for the flower I used this flower from Papertrey Ink In Bloom set. I stamped it 3 times, colored it with copic, fussy cut it, and then layered them for dimension. 

Short post for today. Longer ones coming soon as I will have bunch of pics to share soon and I will also share my gratitude list. Through out our vacation, I don't know how many times hubby and I say how grateful we are that we're able to take the trips and somehow along the way we piled up a pretty long gratitude list. Love it that hubby shares my believe in being grateful. I hope today you can find many things to be grateful for.

Edited to add: While I was away, this post on PSA Stamp Camp went up and they showcased 2 cards of mine (my 1st DT work for PSA. yay...) Please check it out. And, Some Odd Girl started their new clear stamp sneak peek week today with prizes along the way. You can check them out HERE. Thanks so much!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Vera, I love your CAS take to the Trigger...fab work!

Khristen said...

So beautiful...the border is perfect, and the flower is gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Love the border and that flower is gorgeous!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

So soft and Beautiful....Vera!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Beautiful! love ur CAS card and the soft colours

Barb said...

Lovely take on those colors, Vera! So pretty!

Judy1223 said...

Vera, I love your take on the Moxie Fab trigger pic...clean and simply gorgeous! Love your grateful attitude...a great way to live!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Vera this design is absolutely gorgeous! I have been looking at all your posted artwork and you have a magnificent collection. Beauty all around!

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty!!!

Brenda said...

Great take on the trigger Vera! Love your flower!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Deirdre said...

Beautiful card Vera.

Dotty Jo said...

Totally yummy! Jo x

Alice said...

so pretty and fresh! love it!

Jessi Fogan said...

So pretty! I love how the flower pops off to the side - and yeah, working under pressure always gets my creativity going :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...