Tuesday, September 20, 2011

May Arts & Tattered Angels

Hi peeps, I am still swamped at the moment and been working on sorting out pics. I haven't printed any pics except for the very few that I printed at home. So, this week my mission is to go through our thousand of pics from this past 2 years, plan some layouts, & get the chosen pics printed. :) It's about time I do more works on our album. Been working on other people's album and I promise hubby I'll focus on ours.

Meanwhile, I have my project for May Arts & Tattered Angels week up on May Arts blog. And they also have giveaway that you can enter simply by leaving comments on the projects. Here's a peek at my project and I hope you'll check out  my project.


Have a fabulous day.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...