Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just Because

Yesterday, I came home to a nice little surprise from my family. My brother's girlfriend had a show to perform in Washington, DC last week, so she and my brother were here in the States all the way from Jakarta. I was sad that I couldn't meet up with them. It was last minute trip and we didn't get a chance to plan anything. But, to my surprise, my family knew how much I want to see them and to cheer me up and as a surprise belated birthday present, they sent me some goodies!!

Usually, with Indonesia mailing system, we just don't mailing things except letters or cards, cause the chance of you not getting your package is pretty big and the cost! But, since they're here, they just mailed the package from Washington and lucky me... get to be the surprise recipient of a neat package. Thank you Mom, Jeff, Gina, Jerry, & Dena for the presents. Me likey very much! :)

Another exciting thing, a week from now I'll be in Chicago to attend CHA!! This will be my first time attending the trade show (last year I went to CHA Super Show) and I can't wait to seeing some blogging friends that I met last year and meeting new blogging friends. If you're going, let me know, I would love to meet up.

Today, I have another CAS card to share with you. This time I am using Market Street Stamps. If you never heard of them before, check them out. They have wonderful quality stamps and superb customer service. I am making this card for their Color Cue Challenge # 4.


By the way, this week is the start of May Arts new DT. And yours truly is one of them. :) May Arts is teaming up with Stampendous, so not only we get to play with gorgeous ribbons, we also get to play with some fabby stamps. Karen Baker already started the week with fabulous project. And... there's giveaway, too. Check it out at May Arts blog HERE.

Thank you all for stopping by! Have a great day & if you live in super hot area like TX, stay cool!

2 comments:

DoBea A. said...

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing your card with us at MSS!!Have loads of fun at CHA!

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so cute! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...