Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hedgehogs Hugs

I fell in love with Penny Black stamps since way back when I first get into card making. I simply adore their mice and hedgehogs. Who could resist them, when they look sooo cute, right? Anyway, their latest challenge is to use vellum. Since, it's been awhile since I use velum, I thought it would be fun to play along and use these cutie patootie hedgies.


Challenges:
Stampin' Royalty - mark it up / use markers
Pink Elephant - be my valentine

I embossed the the hedgehogs and the grass on the front of the vellum, then I colored them from behind using Copic markers. To add some sparkles to this card, I also traced the border of the frame with stardust stickles.

Hedgehogs card simply makes me happy. :) Enjoy your Thursday!

12 comments:

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

cute hedgehog!! what a simple cute card!

Lin said...

So cute, Vera!!

Julia said...

I love the hedgehogs. They are so cute =))
Amazing card!

Barb said...

Adorable card, Vera! Love the addition of the Stickles!

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh this is soo cute. I love it!!!!

Jay Gee said...

Love your sweet hedgehogs Vera. Cute card.

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Vera.
luv
Debby

Hands On said...

Love these hedgies. Too cute. Your sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Royalty.

donna mikasa said...

Adorable card, Vera! I love those hedgies, too!

Georgeann Manning said...

It's like a parade of cuteness! they are adorable! nice job! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Vera! hedgies make me happy, too! ;)
This is really adorable. Love your stamping and coloring technique with the vellum.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...