Friday, January 28, 2011

A Couple Love Cards

I have two post for today as I have quite a few cards to share. First, is my card for Mami Doodles "Magic of Love" challenge. I shocked myself. There's 3 layers in this card. And just yesterday, I mentioned how it's not often I do bunch of layers. :)

Challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky - use a digi
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Love is in the air

Check out Mami Doodles DT creations HERE for more creative ideas and please join us for the challenge!

Next, is a simple card I made for Jehanne at Just Some Lines. I do love the simple look of this card. It's straight and to the point.

Challenges:
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Valentine's
Challenge Up Your Life - clean & simple

My other card is on the next post. Thank you all for stopping by!

6 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Aww two absolutely adorable cards, Vera!

heidy said...

Oh these are lovely!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
Heidy

Yvette said...

These are both lovely!

JACKIE M said...

Lovely card Vera !

Jackie :)

Alice said...

awww... these are soooooo sweet, Vera! love them!

Trinh said...

Both of these cards are SO cute!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...