Monday, April 5, 2010

Hmmm

How's that for a title? LOL. I just have no idea what to write for today's post. I guess, I just rambling away as I typed this. :)

How was your Easter? We went to Galveston to visit my in-laws and had a wonderful super-big-lunch. My SIL and her family were also in  town visiting from Galena, IL. They have 4 little kids (one actually still a baby) and let me just tell you, sitting for lunch with 4 little kids, made a very interesting time. They're adorable, but when their restlesness or the sugar high kick in, wow, you better have your running shoes ready, because they will just take-off!

After lunch we went to the beach. It wasn't the best day to go to the beach because it was so windy, but we all still had a great time. As soon as we got back home, it's pretty much sofa time. LOL. I was whooped. Besides, I have my show on.

Have you heard of the show "Life"? It's an 11 weeks special event on Discovery channel about all kind of living things on earth. And the pictures are just AMAZING! Some makes you wonder how on earth they captured that? So, if you haven't seen it, try to catch it next Sunday. Here it starts at 7pm CST. The pictures and beauty of life will just captured you.

Speaking about animals, yesterday they were showing about birds. How perfect is that theme for my cards. Beside butterflies, I used birds quite a bit on my cards. Here, I used Silhouette to cut my birdies. The 2nd bird from the left is popped on pop-dot for a little extra dimension. Covered all the edges with glitters. Pretty quick and simple card.


OK, I better get going. There's still so many things to do on my list. Hope you all have a great week. Hugs, Vera.

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I love your PP and love your Birdie soo sweety card dear..how are you...have you got my Flickr Mail dear...hope you are Okay....ngga baca lg langsung comment abis liat your card hehe...hugs

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous card, love the birds - they look so peaceful and your glittery frame around the card too!

Harriet H said...

Love your card... is so simple, elegant, and beautiful....

Harriet

KymKreates said...

I love the simplicity and your post was delicious!!! Just because.........Hmmmmm

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...