Thursday, April 15, 2010

DDSB Challenge #3

Hi there peeps! How are you doing this morning? I love Thursday. Cause it means one more day before weekend and I have my favorite shows on tonight. Flash Forwards and Gray's Anatomy.

Let's start with Digi Doodles Shop's Best (DDSB) challenge for today, shall we. This time it's a sketch challenge. You can see all the detail and the sketch here on DDSB challenge blog. You can win  free stamps and win the chance to be our featured guest designer, so I hope you will join the challenge.

Here's my take on this week sketch. I highlighted the lilac with glitters once I am done with coloring it. Sorry, if the picture is not too great. I have the hardest time taking picture of yellow cards. Somehow it just never quite as good as the way they look in real life.


You can get the lilac stamp here. Please take the time to browse around the shop. They have lots of cute images, from cutesy to vintage for you to play with. I am looking forward to see your creation for our challenge. Hugs, Vera.

10 comments:

Lin said...

I love lilacs, so I love these ones, Vera! I've bookmarked them so I may get them in the future. They look really pretty with yellow!

Harriet H said...

Vera, I love the lilacs, your coloring id fabulous and I can almost smell them they are so real looking....

Harriet

Judy said...

Hi Vera,

Lovely card hun. I love the way the writing comes across on it, and the adorable butterfly. Super job sweetie.

Hugs

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful lilacs! I love the smell of lilacs in the spring and this card puts a HUGE smile on my face! Love how you added the script on the lower half of the card and those butterflies are soooo cute.

Nancy said...

This is so pretty. Vera. I love those gorgeous lilacs!

Monika Reeck said...

Vera your Lilac is soo pretty....lovely coloring dear..gorgeous card..

KymKreates said...

Your cards are always so crisp looking. You know I love the lilacs. Job well done!

Michelle B said...

Gorgeous card Vera!

hugs,
Michelle B.

Amber said...

So elegant and lovely! Gorgeous!
Hugs
Amber

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...