Monday, October 19, 2009

Bookworm

Hi there people. How are you all doing. I know I have been such a slacker lately. Once you're out of the swing of things, kind of hard getting back into it. :) Still trying to figure out what's really wrong with my health, but live goes on. While I was down, I use it as a chance to start reading again. I LOVE reading. Since my brother introduced me to adventure books when I was in 3rd grade, I've become a book lover.

Recently, my SIL and my niece were raving about the Fableheaven book. So, I start reading that since I love Harry Potter type of books. Then, in the middle of reading that, my niece started to read Percy Jackson & The Olympians, saying it's even better than Fableheaven.

So, that's what I've been doing this past month. Even in good days, when I feel okay, instead of making cards, I've been reading like crazy. There's 4 books in Fableheaven series so far and 5 on Percy Jackson. I am on the hunt for Percy Jackson last book. And I think after that, I can go back to my card making. :)

Been trying to scrapbook, too, but scrapbooking is a slow process for me, since I keep changing my mind of what paper I want to use. I am t rying to branch out, but I keep coming back to my clean and simple style. Anyhooo... enough babbling, I will post card this week for sure. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...