Monday, July 13, 2009

Hero Arts week...

Well, I am still waiting to get my internet hook up at work. Feel like I am in the stone age without the internet. My super cool boss, told me to go ahead work from home this morning. I am working. Trust me. Just taking a quick break, to update the blog real quick, otherwise I probably get distracted and start doing other things.;)

I received my new Hero Arts stamp a couple days ago. So excited. It's always fun when you receive something new to play with. Talking about excitement, I can't wait to see the new Hero Arts website. They have so much thing going on there this week. You really need to check the Hero Arts blog daily this week. There will be DOUBLE prizes, games, ideas, giveaways and more! And Wednesday is the BIG DAY - the launch of many fun new things at Hero Arts. So, check them out when you get a chance.

OK, I have to go finish my work, so that's it for today and here's a couple cards for you. I made this card a while back, but it's still one of my favorite and I don't think I have posted it here. I had lots of fun making this card. I attached the little birdie on a string, so you can move it up and down.:)

Happy Monday, everyone!

Vera





No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...